Below are some of the options that most people consider. However, we are also able to help with any bespoke requirements.
Life insurance is a contract between you and the insurer where the insurer will pay you a set amount should you die during the length of the policy.
There are different types to suit individuals’ needs:
This is a payment made to named dependents on your death
This will ensure that any mortgage or loan secured on your property is paid
Critical illness cover
This insurance will provide a payment if you are diagnosed with a critical illness. Often added to Income Protection policies, this cover eases the cost of specialist medical treatment and any changes that have to be made to your home as a result of your illness.
Critical illness cover includes:
- Income Protection
- This protection focuses on ensuring that you continue to receive regular payments should you become ill or have an accident that prevents you from working. It enables you to continue paying your mortgage and your day-to-day living expenses.
- Critical illnesses
- Critical illnesses: Need to check whether we can list them all under one policy
- Alzheimer’s Disease
- Aortic surgery
- Benign Brain Tumour
- Coronary Artery Bypass Surgery
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Heart Attack
- Heart Valve Replacement
- Kidney Failure
- Loss of Independent Existence
- Major Burns
- Major Organ Transplant
- Motor Neuron Disease
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Muteness (loss of speech)
- Occupational Injury - HIV
- Parkinson’s Disease